yREAP (YOUTH REVOLUTION IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION).
IT’S 2022…YOU WANT TO BAMBAM??? REGISTER AND LEARN HOW TO START OR MANAGE AND DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS IDEAS TODAY!
WHO SHOULD REGISTER TODAY
- Every Nigerian youth
- Employed, self employed or unemployed
- Undergraduates and graduates.
- Startup businesses, Entrepreneurs, small business owners
- Prospective and existing farmers.
- Civil servants and retirees.
- Cooperative society members and groups
- Women household/sit-at-home wives.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF PROJECT yREAP
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- develop an entrepreneurial mindset;
- prepare feasible business plans;
- establish a successful business enterprise and model;
- improve their marketing and sales techniques;
- use different technological platforms to market their products;
- master the principles of financial and record management;
- access various platforms for business funding for their business and
- learn how to start up a viable agribusiness venture in Nigeria.
OUTLINE OF OUR BASIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP MANAGEMENT COURSES.
- Mindset reorientation
- Principles of critical and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Personal productivity.
- Feasibility study and business plan writing.
- Legal checklist for establishing a business in Nigeria.
- Business enterprise, modelling and market development.
- Basic marketing and sales techniques.
- Financial management and planning.
- ICT in Business.
- Funding for businesses in Nigeria.
OUTLINE OF OUR AGRIBUSINESS COURSES
- Catfish production, processing and marketing.
- Snail production.
- Cattle rearing/ranching.
- Poultry production, processing and marketing
- Grasscutter production.
- Crop production (Beans, maize, rice, tomatoes and pepper, oil palm)
- Tuber crops production (cassava, yams, potatoes) etc.
METHODOLOGY/HOW TO REGISTER
- Fill the form below with your correct details.
- Click on option of training either online (WhatsApp, zoom or free youtube master class) or physical (states with training centres such as Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Niger or Nassarawa states).
- Choose one agricultural course you would like to learn (note you can take more than one agricultural course for additional 10,000 each).
- Click on the Basic Entrepreneurial Management course.
- Click on pay and submit (You can either make secured payment of N10,000 using paystack or transfer directly to Account name- REAP AFRICA INITIATIVE, Bank name- Zenith Bank. Account number- 1017280009) to complete registration.
- send proof of payment to 08066019891 and check your email for scheduled training.
- Subscribe to our youtube channel @reap initiative and take the orientation course.
Training is for 5 days.
ONLINE TRAINING on Zoom, WhatsApp or YouTube Masterclass.
PHYSICAL TRAINING VENUES;
ABUJA- suite 413, plot 308 Ahmadu Bello way, opposite NAF conference centre, Jahi. Abuja.
KANO– No 40 Dan Marke, beside stanbic IBTC bank, Hotoro. Kano State.
KADUNA– Shop C5 second floor, KC Holdings buiding, No 24 Constitution road, Kaduna State.
MASAKA– Shop 17 Adaziyin plaza, opposite masaka market, Masaka. Nassarawa State.
SULEJA- RASSY restaurant building, beside SDP court, Suleja. Niger State.
ZARIA – No 3 Main Street, Sabon Garibaldi’s, Zaria.
Training is FREE. However, applicants will pay the sum of N10,000 to participate which covers;
- Course registration,
- Certificate of participation
- Course ebooks.
- Cooperative membership
- Access to funding opportunities.
Fill the form below to register
NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS SHOULD CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS AND SUBSCRIBE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR THE ORIENTATION CLASS ON PROJECT yREAP.